Our Finance for Non-Finance Professionals workshop introduces Financial Statements at a fundamental level. You will be able to read accounts and understand financial issues after the course.
Financial jargon and concepts will be explained in a down to earth manner. If you are a Professionals or Managers who are required to know and understand Finance this workshop is ideal for you
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Build a platform to demonstrate the effects of underlying accounting principles on financial statements
- Appreciate the interplay of finance and financial management with other stakeholders in the organisation
- Understand the construction of financial statements and analyse them using ratios with the lens of accounting principles
- Identify factors leading to business failure and explore solutions from the finance perspective
- Implement financial controls to enhance proper stewardship/governance to protect interest of stakeholders
This workshop is to benefit anyone who wishes to gain an insight into financial management.
- Underlying Accounting Principles
- Financial Performance Analysis
- Cost-Volume Analysis
- Business Forecast and Budgeting
- Capital Investment
- Business Finance Operations
- Equity and Debt Financing
- Working Capital
- Risk Exposures
Case Studies, Exercises/Quiz and Q&A.
||9 am to 5 pm
||20 - 21 Dec 2018
14 - 15 Feb 2019
13 - 14 May 2019
15 - 16 Aug 2019
14 - 15 Nov 2019
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
- All fees are inclusive of 7% GST
1) COMPANY SPONSORED PARTICIPANT
- SDF GRANT REIMBURSEMENT (Non-WSQ)
- SDF Grant Amount: S$28.00
- SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0009419
2) INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT
(Individual Singaporean aged 25 and above)
Pre-approved SkillsFuture funding of S$500.00
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.