Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey. Incorporating Scrum values and Agile principles into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement. Scrum is a simple framework that emphasizes teamwork, communications and speed across complex projects. It allows teams to self-organize and make changes quickly, in line with agile principles. The two-day Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) course provides a comprehensive and in-depth training in Scrum theory & practice and is taught by highly sought-after International Certified Scrum Trainer consisting of interactive scenarios, case study discussion, mini-project simulations, role plays, quizzes and games. A Scrum product owner certification is a strong evidence that you have the knowledge and competency to lead Agile teams successfully.
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
- Demonstrate your attainment of core Scrum knowledge
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Product Owner role
- Engage with Agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement
In addition to fulfilling the role of Scrum Product Owner, your CSPO certification gives you a two-year membership with Scrum Alliance®. Join local user groups and online social networks, gain access to deep discounts on Gatherings, and more.
Anyone interested in learning more about the product owner role can take this course will boost your professional standing and prospects.
But the course is ideal for:
- Product managers
- Business analysts
- Line managers
- Requirements engineers
- UX designers
- Project Managers
- Software Developers
- Software Testers
- Product Owners
- Scrum team members
- Emerging trends, market gaps and opportunities
- Market conditions and needs
- VUCA era
- Fundamentals of the Product Owner role
- Understanding the Role of the Product Owner
- working with Stakeholders
- Working with the single and multiple Development team
Customers and Users
- Customer Research and Product Discovery
- Customer segments and potential needs
Vision and Strategy
- Business Model Prototype
- Describing Purpose and Strategy and incubation
- Product Strategy
- Roadmaps and Release Planning
- Go to market plan Working with the Product Backlog
- Differentiating Outcome and Output
|Singaporeans aged 40 and above
|Singaporeans aged below 40 and all PRs
|Full Course Fee before GST
|Total Course Fee
|Less IBF Funding
|Nett Fee Payable
1) Stuart is one of the most experienced Agile Coaches and Trainers in the World. Over a 30-year career he has achieved significant landmarks.
The UK's Most Valuable Scrum Master in 2010, contributory author to Agile industry papers, Hong Kong University guest lecturer and the role of Global Head of Agile at HSBC Bank.
He has an enormous amount of experience with a large number of Scrum teams and has effectively trained over 4500 people in the Scrum framework.
Feedback on Stuart's courses is consistently fantastic with many attendees stating 'it's the best course I've ever taken'. The course is highly interactive with recent real world stories and worked example throughout. Stuart's students are not only fully equipped to pass the certification exam but also have a really enjoyable experience.
2) Sam Bowtell Energy, Caring, and Fun. Sam brings these to every aspect of his work and life as a Leader, Coach, Trainer, and Facilitator. Sam works for the Commonwealth Bank in Australia, and in his current role, he runs the Bank's Agility Practice, leading the Bank's team of Agile coaches and helps people adopt better ways of working and leading.
Sam is a Certified Scrum Trainer(CST) from Scrum Alliance. He completed his MBA from Macquarie Business School and BEng (Hons) in Electronic & Electrical Engineering from the University of Nottingham. Sam, with over 32+ years of experience, has played many roles in the teams such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Practice Lead, Training Lead, Program Lead, and Sales Lead.