Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey. Incorporating Scrum values and Agile principles into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement. Scrum is a simple framework that emphasizes teamwork, communications and speed across complex projects. It allows teams to self-organize and make changes quickly, in line with agile principles.
The two-day Certified Scrum Master (CSM) course provides a comprehensive and in-depth training in Scrum theory & practice and is taught by highly sought-after International Certified Scrum Trainer.
A Scrum Master certification is a strong evidence that you have the knowledge and competency to lead Agile teams successfully.
Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
Demonstrate your attainment of core Scrum knowledge
Learn the foundation of Scrum ad the scope of the role
Engage with Scrum practitioners committed to continuous improvement
In addition to fulfilling the role of ScrumMaster, your CSM certification gives you a two-year membership with Scrum Alliance®. Join local user groups and online social networks, gain access to deep discounts on Gatherings, and more.
The demand for CSM professionals continues to increase and Fortune 500 companies are continually hiring CSM professionals.
Scrum Master Certification can be taken by any professionals who are interested in intensifying their knowledge on Scrum. This course is ideal for but not limited to:
Development team members
Anyone who wants to be successful using Scrum
Anyone involved in a Scrum Project
Those newly setting out on their Agile journey
Those who are already using Agile or Scrum but want to consolidate their knowledge or address questions arising from real-world experience.
Intro to Lean, Agile and Scrum
- Why Agile
- History of Agile
- Agile Mindset and Principles
- Cultural Challenges
- Agile Business Value / Benefits
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Master Role in detail
- Scrum Master Services
- To Executives/Stakeholders
- To Product Owner
- To Development Team
Scrum Events and Core Competencies
- Scrum Events
- Scaling Scrum
- Working with Multiple Scrum Teams
- Working with Distributed Scrum Teams
- Hands-on Simulation
- Organizational Transformation Case Studies
- Scrum Master Career Road Map
|Singaporeans aged 40 and above
|Singaporeans aged below 40 and all PRs
|Full Course Fee before GST||$2,000.00||$2,000.00|
|Total Course Fee||$2,140.00||$2,140.00|
|Less IBF Funding||-$1,926.00||-$1,498.00|
|Nett Fee Payable||$214.00||$642.00|
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
1) Stuart is one of the most experienced Agile Coaches and Trainers in the World. Over a 30-year career he has achieved significant landmarks.
The UK’s Most Valuable Scrum Master in 2010, contributory author to Agile industry papers, Hong Kong University guest lecturer and the role of Global Head of Agile at HSBC Bank.
He has an enormous amount of experience with a large number of Scrum teams and has effectively trained over 4500 people in the Scrum framework.
Feedback on Stuart’s courses is consistently fantastic with many attendees stating ‘it’s the best course I’ve ever taken’. The course is highly interactive with recent real world stories and worked example throughout. Stuart’s students are not only fully equipped to pass the certification exam but also have a really enjoyable experience.
2) Sam Bowtell Energy, Caring, and Fun. Sam brings these to every aspect of his work and life as a Leader, Coach, Trainer, and Facilitator. Sam works for the Commonwealth Bank in Australia, and in his current role, he runs the Bank’s Agility Practice, leading the Bank’s team of Agile coaches and helps people adopt better ways of working and leading.
Sam is a Certified Scrum Trainer(CST) from Scrum Alliance. He completed his MBA from Macquarie Business School and BEng (Hons) in Electronic & Electrical Engineering from the University of Nottingham. Sam, with over 32+ years of experience, has played many roles in the teams such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Practice Lead, Training Lead, Program Lead, and Sales Lead.
3) Kane Mar was born and raised in United Kingdom and has been developing, coaching and leading Agile projects for the last 20 years. He has been an active member of the Agile community since 2001 when he first had the opportunity of working with Ken Schwaber. Kane became one of the first 30 Certified Scrum Trainers in 2006, and one of the first three Certified Scrum Coaches in 2007.
Kane class consists of interactive scenarios, case study discussions, mini-project simulations, role plays, quizzes, and games.