This course aims to equip learners with the relevant security knowledge and skills, as well as the skills to use appropriate technology, so as to meet the increased demands in security services. In this course, learners will be introduced to various organisational procedures for guard and patrol activities, and the relevant technology that is being used to enhance their productivity. They will also learn techniques and tactics to manage the handling of prohibited and hazardous items, issues, and incidents.
The course will address the following performance gaps :
- Use appropriate equipment for guard and patrol activities according to organisation SOPs
- Carry out patrol duties in accordance with the organisation SOPs
- Use mobile interface and technology when carrying out duties
- Manage incidents and thefts according to organisation SOPs
Our training programmes will equip the trainees with the latest technological knowledge and skills to operate latest security equip-ment, as well as to equip them with security surveillance management skills relevant to their work, as well as Robotics and Automa-tion Application.
As our company has already adopted equipment and technology in our job re-design. Our classroom will be equipped with the latest technology so that the trainees will be able to have hands-on training on up-to-date technology and equipment. beyond the basic security equipment such as CCTV and bodycam, but also latest equipment in view of the current pandemic.
This course is for new entrants to the security industry or anyone who is keen to learn about basic security knowledge and skills required to perform various guard and patrol duties effectively, and how to use technology to achieve higher productivity and better outcomes.
By the end of the course, Learners are expected to be able to perform the following learning outcomes:
- Prepare for guard and patrol duties
- Operate the equipment neccessary for guard and patrol activities
- Identify legal requirements related to guard and patrol activities
- Handle enquiries, requests and offences relating to guard and patrol activities
A Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be awarded to the individual when he successfully completed each module and assessed to be competent.
WSQ certified trainer from the Singapore Workforce Development Agency.