Learn about emerging technological trends such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Digital Currency and the Internet of Things. Use relevant processes and current regulations to identify the appropriate technological approach for an organisation.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Interpret the current technology landscape
- Identify issues in implementing technology within a business
- Apply common technology solutions to improve processes
- 21 years old or older
- 1 GCE N-level pass or Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 5 (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing, Numeracy)
- A pass in GCE N-level English language or Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 5 (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing)
- IELTS 5.0 or equivalent
- Basic computer skills and the ability to operate a personal computer independently
- Have at least 1 year of work experience
- Working professionals and PMETs
- Senior Accounts Executives, Finance Managers, Internal Auditors and Tax Executives
Module 1: Introduction to Emerging Technological Trends
Module 2: Emerging Technological IT Solutions
Module 3: Implementation of Organisational Process and Regulations Impending Legislative Changes
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Kaplan reserves the right to change trainer, in light of unforeseen circumstances.