Through enhancing participants’ digital literacy and technical skills, this course aims to address the skills gap faced by individuals who may be more focused on traditional processes and lack digital skills.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe data in terms of the management cycle, governance and Data Analytics and Business Intelligence tools
- Prepare data reports to aid decision-making
- Integrate data for Data Analysis
- Perform Data Analysis
- Present data with appropriate analytics platforms and tools
- 21 years old or older
- 1 GCE N-level pass or Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 5 (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing, Numeracy)
- A pass in GCE N-level English language or Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 5 (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing)
- IELTS 5.0 or equivalent
- Basic computer skills and the ability to operate a personal computer independently
- Have at least 1 year of work experience
- Working professionals and PMETs
- Finance Managers, Internal Auditors, Tax and Accounts Executives
Module 1: Data and Data Reports
Module 2: Data Analysis Techniques
Module 3: Presenting Data
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Kaplan reserves the right to change trainer, in light of unforeseen circumstances.