By enhancing participants’ digital literacy and technical skills, this course aims to address the skills gap faced by individuals who may be more focused on traditional processes and lack digital skills.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Interpret Cyber Security threat environments and landscapes
- Apply best practices to safeguard against organisational threats
- Identify potential risks and threats associated with Cyber Security
- Protect personal and business information from Cyber Security threats
- 21 years old or older
- 1 GCE N-level pass or Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 5 (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing, Numeracy)
- A pass in GCE N-level English language or Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 5 (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing)
- IELTS 5.0 or equivalent
- Basic computer skills and the ability to operate a personal computer independently
- Have at least 1 year of work experience
- Working professionals and PMETs
- Finance Managers, Internal Auditors, Tax and Accounts Executives
Module 1: Cyber Security Threat Landscape
Module 2: Risks and Threats of Cyber Security
Module 3: Best Practices in Cyber Security
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Kaplan reserves the right to change trainer, in light of unforeseen circumstances.