Be introduced to Cloud Computing and learn how it can be used within an organisation. Upon completion, participants will be able to implement and integrate a Cloud Computing system. Participants will also be able to measure the success of a Cloud system for an organisation using defined metrics.
This course aims to increase awareness of Cloud technology and how it can be implemented within any organisation, at both an operational and strategic level.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe the concept of Cloud Computing
- Demonstrate Cloud Implementation
- Operate an effective testing process during Cloud Implementation
- Integrate effective troubleshooting in the Cloud Implementation process
- Interpret the appropriate performance measurements on a Cloud system
- 21 years old or older
- 1 GCE N-level pass or Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 5 (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing, Numeracy)
- A pass in GCE N-level English language or Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 5 (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing)
- IELTS 5.0 or equivalent
- Basic computer skills and the ability to operate a personal computer independently
- Have at least 1 year of work experience
- Working professionals and PMETs
- Senior Accounts Executives, Finance Managers, Internal Auditors and Tax Executives
Module 1: Introduction to Cloud Computing, Terminologies and Techniques
Module 2: Cloud Integration and Implementation
Module 3: Performance Measurement of the Cloud System
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Kaplan reserves the right to change trainer, in light of unforeseen circumstances.