This is a full-time, 4 days course on learning and mastering Kubernetes.
Things you need to know about the course:
This is an online event.
You will get your hands dirty: the split is 40% lecture and 60% hands-on labs.
The event is small and cosy, so everyone has a fair chance to participate and engage.
You will have the chance to ask questions and discuss with the instructor (you can find us on the Learnk8s Telegram group).
The event is streamed using excellent video quality, and we use Slack as chat.
You will have access to all the material after the course. That's the full Learnk8s Academy (12 courses)
It's beginner-friendly, but you will learn some pretty advanced topics too.
This course is not:
Not Death by PowerPoint. There are slides, but most of the content is hands-on labs.
Not passive or less engaging. You will have to answer questions just like in a real, in-person workshop.
Not a webinar with hundreds of people. There's a 2-way audio (and video) stream with the instructor.
- Software Architects
- Linux containers and Kubernetes (LECTURE + HANDS-ON LABS + CHALLENGES)
- Kubernetes fundamentals (LECTURE + HANDS-ON LABS + CHALLENGES)
- Deployment strategies (LECTURE + HANDS-ON LABS + CHALLENGES)
- Kubernetes Architecture (LECTURE + HANDS-ON LABS)
- Templating Kubernetes resources (LECTURE + HANDS-ON LABS)
- Advanced scheduling (LECTURE)
- Networking in Kubernetes (LECTURE + HANDS-ON LABS)
- Advanced networking (LECTURE + HANDS-ON LABS)
- Managing state in Kubernetes (LECTURE + HANDS-ON LABS)
- Autoscaling (LECTURE)
- Security (LECTURE)
Plus a few more
- Service Meshes (and Istio)
- CKA/CKAD exam preparation
- Multi-cloud, multi-data centre deployments
- Advanced Scheduling workloads
- ML/AI with Kubeflow
During the fourth day, the instructor will ask you to vote for your favourite topics.
You will cover as many modules as possible, starting from the most popular.
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
CKA certified trainer
Please contact provider for more information.