- Identify different types of air-conditioning systems and how they are being used and applied in the market
- Explain system components in an air-conditioning system
- Detect abnormalities of air-conditioning system based on collected data (in accordance with Mollier Chart Pressure-enthalpy chart)
- Apply suitable techniques in handling different refrigerant in accordance with the given Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Use measuring equipment to conduct compliance test runs in accordance with the standard operating procedure
- Record data in accordance with test run data sheet
- Check operating conditions of an air-conditioning system in accordance with the manufactur-er’s manual
- Perform a basic maintenance for residential air-conditioning system in accordance with the manufacturer’s manual
- LU 1: Learners will be able to identify various individual components of the air-conditioning system. They will be able to establish how each individual component is linked to form the entire air-conditioning system.
- LU 2: Learners will be able to evaluate and apply the general safety procedures required in the performance of basic maintenance of an air-conditioning system and collection of the data required for the determination of the health of the air-condition system.
- LU 3: Learners will be able to collect and interpret the data necessary to determine the health of the air-conditioning system.
- LU 4: Learners will be able to perform basic maintenance of an air-condition system in accordance to the air-conditioning system’s manual.
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All our trainers are certified and have years of industry experience. They are also approachable and supportive of the learners.