This is an SGUnited Skills programme in Data Analyst where you could get a $1.2k training allowance per month* while undergoing a 6 months full-time training. Job assistance available.
Our Data Analyst programme aims to equip you with the skills to identify data sources, perform extraction, cleaning, and transformation of data across different domains like finance, sales, marketing and other business operations. You will also acquire skills to implement and configure Microsoft Power BI to perform data visualisation.
You could get a $1.2k training allowance per month* while undergoing the programme. Job assistance available.
Acquire Business Analytics Skills
Learn the skills and knowledge to analyze, visualize and report information using Microsoft Power BI along with basic concepts of Data Modelling , SQL Transformations, Statistical foundations and perform the data analysis using marketing and operations data of the enterprise.
Online Synchronous Sessions
We deliver online synchronous sessions through a combination of instructor-led flipped classes and personalised mentoring sessions with industry practitioners to greatly increase your efficiency and effectiveness in acquiring knowledge and skills despite the remote learning situation.
Job Placement Assistance
We will assist you in getting hired with more than 50 hiring employers working with us.
Eligible Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents can receive course subsidy and training allowance* under the SGUnited Skills Programme ().
*Terms and conditions apply.
At least 1 GCE 'O' Level pass
PMETs who wants to acquire business analysis skills to assume the Business Analyst job roles
NICF-Data Queries and Visualization Basics (SF) (CRS-Q-0037588-ICT)
- Assess the data to be visualised based on the volume, velocity and variety
- Create reports using the relevant Power BI visualisation techniques
- Develop a data visualisation model that conveys the insights to the audience
- Develop PowerBI dashboards
- Write programs using T-SQL
- Implement error handling and transactions using T-SQL
NICF-Operational Analytics (SF)(CRS-Q-0032185-ICT)
- Identify data and data sources required for Marketing Analytics
- Extract, Clean and Transform Data
- Create Data Models using the transformed data for Marketing analysis
- Visualize Data using maps, graphs, charts etc in Power BI
- Patterns and reports for demand analysis
- Perform Product or service analysis to determine business viability and Demand impact
- Perform Competition analysis for analysing demand for Products or Service
- Identify relevant data sources, processes and relationships in accordance to business requirements
- Propose methods and tools to gather data, process data, and minimiseconfounding variables and data limitations
- Apply data analysis and data profiling to improve the clarify, quality and integrity of valid data
- Process multiple streams of data using data systems
- Utilise data systems and platform capabilities to solve new data problems
- Transform data to meet specific business requirements
- Operate data warehouse systems to balance optimisation of data access with loading and resource utilisation factors
- Create supporting documentation with metadata and diagrams of entity relationships, business processes and process flow
- Map data between source systems, data warehouses and data marts
- Identify data and data sources required for Analytics Implementation
- Extract, Clean and Transform Data
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
ACTA Certified and Industry Practitioner
All our trainers are WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) certified and industry practitioner who can impart real-world experience through actual work examples or case studies.