International Pre Intermediate Gelato Course is a 2 days or 16 hours long training program, on completion of which, participants will have understanding of balancing milk-based and water-based gelato recipes; be able to adjust and create new recipes; produce complementary products in gelato shops like single portions and gelato cakes via soft-serve technology.
Completion of the Basic Course or equivalent professional experiences.
For anyone 16 years and above interested in exploring the world of gelato
- Provide the understanding of balancing milk-based and water-based gelato recipesto become autonomous in adjusting and creating recipes.
- Production of complementary products in gelato shops: single portions and gelato cakes via soft-serve technology
- Raw materials - functional composition
- Balancing of the mixtures
- Compensation of recipe balance
- Sorbet balancing with cold methods
- Sorbet with neutral
- Stabilized 50% and 70% sugar syrup
- Soft-serve base mix
Course Fees Details
- The cost fees will depend on the participant’s profile.
- Programme fee is $720
- WTS Funding is given to Singaporeans above 35 years old, working and earning less than $2000. Net fee is $62.44
- SME-sponsored for Singaporeans/SPRs net fees is $98.44
- Self-sponsored for Singaporeans/SPRs ≥21 years old net fees is $98.44
- For international students net fees is $791.80
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Please contact provider for more info.
You may click on 'Send Enquiry' to submit your questions.