International Basic Gelato Course is a 3 days or 24 hours long training program, on completion of which, participants will learn to produce gelato, its bases and sorbets.
Besides the production, there will be lessons concerning hygiene standards, location research, designing the gelato shop layout and developing a business plan. Participants will acquire sufficient knowledge about artisan gelato business, its production and work towards becoming a gelato entrepreneur.
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- At least 16 years old or 18 years old for modules with alcohol/spirit modules
For anyone 16 years and above interested in exploring the world of gelato
On completion of this programme, the learner will be able to understand:
- Gelato production
- Sorbets production
- Gelato production methods
- Milk based gelato production
- Enriched gelato production
- Individual bases, universal bases and sauces production
- Demonstration of knowledge on artisan gelato business
Course Fees Details
- The cost fees will depend on the participant’s profile.
- Programme fee is $1,040
- WTS Funding is given to Singaporeans above 35 years old, working and earning less than $2000. Net fee is $80.68
- SME-sponsored for Singaporeans/SPRs net fees is $132.68
- Self-sponsored for Singaporeans/SPRs ≥21 years old net fees is $132.68
- For international students net fees is $1,134.20
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Please contact provider for more info.
You may click on 'Send Enquiry' to submit your questions.