It is a SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) accredited programme, upon completion of which, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) in WSQ Prepare Cook and Chill Dishes.
The objectives of the programme are:
- To train participants in assembling ingredients and equipment for cook & chill method.
- To teach them how to prepare food to be cooked & chilled and the proper storage of the end product.
- Secondary Education (Secondary 2) or WPLN Level 4
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- At least 16 years old or 18 years old for modules with alcohol / spirit modules
For industry professionals who want to gain skills and knowledge in fundamental Cook & Chill method and how to apply Cook & Chill technology to specific products such as meat, poultry, egg, vegetables and starch.
This diploma level modular programme introduces candidates to the advanced techniques of cook & chill method. Candidates are trained on the operation of special equipment needed for cook & chill methods as well as the core knowledge on ‘time & temperature’ based food safety is imparted. ‘Value add’ hands-on training is provided on the re-generation of ‘cook & chill’ food in this programme.
- Fundamentals of Cook & Chill Method
- Cook & Chill System
- Application of Cook & Chill Method to Specific Products: Meat, Poultry, Egg, Vegetables Starch etc.
- Cook Chill Technology
- Cook & Chill Application
- Plating & Regenerating
Course Fees Details
- Programme fee is $1,265
- WTS Funding is given to Singaporeans above 35 years old, working and earning less than $2000. Net fee is $93.50
- SME-sponsored for Singaporeans/SPRs net fees is $156.76
- Self-sponsored for Singaporeans/SPRs ≥21 years old net fees is $156.76
- For international students net fees is $1,374.95
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Please contact provider for more info.
You may click on 'Send Enquiry' to submit your questions.