It is a SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) accredited programme upon completion of which, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) in WSQ Follow Food & Beverage Safety and Hygiene Policies (Refresher).
It will also lead to knowledge and application skills in conducting food and beverage hygiene audit and be able to apply them to the workplace.
The objectives of the programme are as follow:
- To facilitate adult learning
- To make skills upgrading more accessible
- To provide career progression pathways
- To equip the workforce with the necessary employability, industry and occupational skills to remain competitive, and to add value to the organisation
- Secondary Education (Secondary 2) or WPLN Level 4
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- At least 16 years old or 18 years old for modules with alcohol / spirit modules
For anyone 16 years and above who wishes to be certified to work in the F&B industry.
This programme trains and assesses students on the mandatory requirements to be a certified food handler in Singapore. The topics include personal hygiene, equipment hygiene, work area hygiene and safety while preparing, serving & storing food items. Students learn the subject through lecture, videos, role plays and hands-on practice.
- Practice Good Personal Hygiene
- Use Safety Ingredients
- Handle Food Safely
- Store Food Safely
- Maintain Cleanliness of Utensils, Equipment and Service/Storage Areas
Course Fees Details
- The cost fees will depend on the participant’s profile.
- Programme fee is $1,000
- WTS Funding is given to Singaporeans above 35 years old, working and earning less than $2000. Net fee is $78.40
- SME-sponsored for Singaporeans/SPRs net fees is $128.40
- Self-sponsored for Singaporeans/SPRs ≥21 years old net fees is $128.40
- For international students net fees is $1,091.40
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Please contact provider for more info.
You may click on 'Send Enquiry' to submit your questions.