It is a SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) accredited program, upon completion of which, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) in WSQ Follow Food and Beverage Safety and Hygiene Policies and Procedures.
It will also lead to knowledge and skills in maintaining safety and hygiene when handling, cooking and storing food and beverages.
The objectives of the programme are as follow:
- To equip the learner with the foundations of food safety and hygiene while handling, cooking and storing food
- To enable the participants to apply the learned skills to the workplace
- Certify the Food Handlers to be competent to work in the Food and Beverage industry in Singapore as per NEA requirements
- Secondary Education (Secondary 2) or WPLN Level 4
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- At least 16 years old or 18 years old for modules with alcohol / spirit modules
Food handlers working in the Food & Beverage industry.
This programme trains and assesses students on the mandatory requirements to be a certified food handler in Singapore. The topics include personal hygiene, equipment hygiene, work area hygiene and safety while preparing, serving & storing food items. Students learn the subject through lecture, videos, role plays and hands-on practice.
- Maintain Personal Hygiene
- Maintain Food Preparation and Service Utensils and Equipment
- Prepare Food Safely
- Handle Food Safely
- Store Food Safely
- Maintain Food Preparation, Service and Storage Areas
Course Fee Details
- The cost fees will depend on the participant’s profile.
- Programme fee is $825.00
- WTS Funding is given to Singaporeans above 35 years old, working and earning less than $2000. Net fee is $68.42
- SME-sponsored for Singaporeans/SPRs net fees are $109.68
- Self-sponsored for Singaporeans/SPRs ≥21 years old net fees are $107.40
- For international students, net fees are $904.15
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Please contact provider for more info.
You may click on 'Send Enquiry' to submit your questions.