It is a SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) accredited program upon completion of which, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) in WSQ Provide Specialty Coffee Service.
The objectives of WSQ Provide Specialty Coffee Service are:
- To equip the participants with the ability to provide specialty coffee service. It also includes preparing and serving espressos, cappuccinos and lattes.
- To enable the participants to apply the learned skills to the workplace.
- To perform the job tasks required of the occupation and manage the changes at work.
- Secondary Education (Secondary 2) or WPLN Level 4
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- At least 16 years old or 18 years old for modules with alcohol / spirit modules
For anyone 16 years and above interested in learning more about how to make coffee.
This programme provides an in-depth knowledge about coffee beans, their processing, brewing and preparation of specialty coffees. The students are provided with hands-on training in the preparation of specialty coffees and their service. Specialty coffees produced include espresso, cappuccino and latte to name a few.
- Recommend coffee products to customers
- Set up equipment for brewing specialty coffees
- Grind coffee beans to desired degrees of fineness
- Prepare and steam milk
- Prepare specialty coffees
- Serve brewed specialty coffees in appropriate glassware
- Reinstate work stations
- Maintain coffee machines, in accordance with organisational procedures and recipes, Food and Workplace Safety and Health requirements
Course Fees Details
- The cost fees will depend on the participant’s profile.
- Programme fee is $495
- WTS Funding is given to Singaporeans above 35 years old, working and earning less than $2000. Net fee is $49.61
- SME-sponsored for Singaporeans/SPRs net fees is $74.37
- Self-sponsored for Singaporeans/SPRs ≥21 years old net fees is $74.37
- For international students net fees is $551.05.
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Please contact provider for more info.
You may click on 'Send Enquiry' to submit your questions.