After completing this course, the learner will be able to innovate with new culinary ingredients i.e. possess the ability to explore and innovate with new culinary ingredients in food preparation / production. The learner will also possess understanding of the characteristics of new ingredients, the use of new ingredients as possible substitutions, adjustment of food preparation techniques and consumer acceptance.
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- At least 16 years old
For anyone 16 years and above and interested in cooking.
- Introductory Analysis/Analysis of Needs
- About the creation of Note-by-Note: making it admissible
- First steps in Note-by-Note Cooking
- Discovering the sensory modalities
Course Fees Details :
- The cost fees will depend on the participant’s profile:
- Programme fee is $3,500
- WTS Funding is given to Singaporeans above 35 years old, working and earning less than $2000. Net fee is $220.90
- SME-sponsored for Singaporeans/SPRs net fees is $395.90
- Self-sponsored for Singaporeans/SPRs ≥21 years old net fees is $395.90
- For international students net fees is $3,766.40
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Please contact provider for more info.
You may click on 'Send Enquiry' to submit your questions.