This Course is designed to:
- Enable individuals and organisations with the ability to prepare and run a threat intelligence program that allows ‘evidence-based knowledge’ and provides ‘actionable advice’ about ‘existing and unknown threats’.
- Ensure that organisations have predictive capabilities rather than just proactive measures beyond active defense mechanism.
- Empower information security professionals with the skills to develop a professional, systematic, and repeatable real-life threat intelligence programme.
- Differentiate threat intelligence professionals from other information security professionals.
- Provide individuals with an invaluable ability of structured threat intelligence to enhance skills and boost their employability.
Minimum at Age: 16 years old
Work Experience: Any mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Ethical Hackers
- Security Practitioners, Engineers, Analysts, Specialist, Architects and Managers
- Threat Intelligence Analysts, Associates, Researchers, Consultants
- Threat Hunters
- SOC Professionals
- Digital Forensic and Malware Analysts
- Incident Response Team Members
- Any mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Individuals from the information security profession and who want to enrich their skills and knowledge in the field of cyber threat intelligence.
- Individuals interested in preventing cyber threats
Mode of training: Self-Study/Live Online/Master Class/In Person
Duration: 3 days or 24 hours
Module 1: Introduction to Threat Intelligence
Module 2: Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology
Module 3: Requirements, Planning, Direction, and Review
Module 4: Data Collection and Processing
Module 5: Data Analysis
Module 6: Intelligence Reporting and Dissemination
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Kaplan reserves the right to change trainer, in light of unforeseen circumstances.