Successful candidates will be able to:
- Understand key issues related to computer forensics
- Learn about trademarks, copyright, and patents
- Master the incident handling and response process
- Master cyber crime and computer forensics investigation methodology
- Understand the different types of digital evidence and digital evidence examination process
- Understand the different types of file systems and their comparison (based on limit and features)
- Learn to gather volatile and non-volatile information from Windows and network forensics analysis mechanism
- Understand steganography and its techniques
- Gain an understanding of the different types of log capturing, time synchronization, and log capturing tools
- Master the art of e-mail tracking and e-mail crime investigation
- Learn to write an investigation report
Who Should Attend:
The Computer Forensics Fundamentals course is designed for anyone looking to enhance their skills and build a career in information security and computer forensics.
Minimum at Age: 16 years old
Academic Level: The Computer Forensics Fundamentals course is designed for anyone looking to enhance their skills and build a career in information security and computer forensics.
Mode of training: Classroom
Duration: 2 days | 16 hours total class time
Module 1: Computer Forensics Fundamentals
Module 2: Incident Response and Forensics
Module 3: Digital Evidence
Module 4: Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
Module 5: Windows Forensics
Module 6: Network Forensics and Investigating Network Traffic
Module 7: Steganography
Module 8: Analyzing Logs
Module 9: E-mail Crime and Computer Forensics
Module 10: Introduction to Writing Investigative Report
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Kaplan reserves the right to change trainer, in light of unforeseen circumstances.