- Equip learners in pursuring a career in the business travel, meeting, exhibition, incentives, education & events industry
- Suitable for those seeking career change
- Provides insight into the managerial and business facets of the industry
- Learn to deliver a professional, successful and customer-focused event
Both Local & International Students Accepted
- Tourism and Economic Development (Level 4)
- Attractions Programme Development (Level 4)
- Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE) Content and Experience Development and Delivery (Level 4)
- Strategy Planning (Level 5)
- Budgeting (Level 4)
- Events Planning and Management (Level 4)
- Business Continuity Planning (Level 4)
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Approved Training Organization (ATO)
Partnered with reputable ATOs who have soft skills specialist and a hard skills expert, we offer a total and holistic approach that covers all aspects of the continuous improvement journey, from implementation to evaluation.