Blockchain, the cornerstone of a decentraliztion strategy, is a distributed database that is replicated across multiple nodes to enable immutable, permanent, transparent, and secure record-keeping of transactions. Essentially Blockchain is a self-regulated data storage and data transaction validation system.
The blockchain technology is the only peer-to-peer decentralized network to authorize users to digitally sign transactions with 100% accuracy. Blockchain is gaining popularity across industries such as finance, government, insurance, logistics, media, healthcare, and many others for being a borderless network of value exchange in real life.
During the course, students will not only be exposed to multiple blockchain implementation concepts but they will also be immersed to a unique guideline for sustainable and scalable blockchain development with the use of quantum resistant ledgers.
- Master the theoretical and technical foundations of blockchain technology
- Understand the concept of decentralization, its impact, and its relationship with blockchain technology
- Understand the underlying technical principles of blockchain development and implementation
- Understand the blockchain technology mechanisms behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Understand how cryptography is used to secure data with practical examples
- Understand theoretical foundations of smart contracts and how Ethereum blockchain is used to develop decentralized applications using Solidity and relevant development frameworks
- Investigate alternative blockchain solutions including Hyperledger, Corda, and many more
- Discover use cases of blockchain powered applications in various industries
- Explore blockchain implementation and commercialization strategies
- Learn best practices for blockchain integration in current business architectures
- Identify possible blockchain implementation implications on legal aspects
- Predict adoption risks and failures from application strategies and learn how to avoid with effective change management and project management approaches
- Identify new research topics and future scope of blockchain technology
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Approved Training Organization (ATO)
Partnered with reputable ATOs who have soft skills specialist and a hard skills expert, we offer a total and holistic approach that covers all aspects of the continuous improvement journey, from implementation to evaluation.