This course is developed based on WSQ National Competency Standard for the Food and Beverage Operations Industry.
On completion of this competency unit, the Learner will have the knowledge, skills and attributes (values) acquired and be able to apply them at various workplaces.
- Sandwich Loaf
- Dinner Roll (Soft / Hard)
- Cob Bread
4+ Days - 35 hrs
- Function of Wheat Flour & Process of Flour Milling
- Introduction to Baker’s calculation and Local factor formulation
- Introduction to the tools & equipment used
- Introductions to French Bread & Dinner Rolls
- Prepare Sandwich & Open Top Bread, Rolls (soft/hard), Baguette and cob
- Bakers ingredients calculation
- Function of ingredients
- Introduction to processes
- Prepare for bread making
- Prepare dough
- Shape dough for desired products
- Proof and bake bread
- Make Cafe Style Breads
- Bake Artisan and Decorative Breads
- Make Basic Cakes
- Prepare Advanced Cakes
- Make Muffins and Scones
- Make Tarts and Short-Crust Pastries
- Make Cookies
- Prepare Sweet and Savoury Fillings, Sauces and Creams
- Make Basic Dim Sum
- Make Intemediate Dim Sum
- Make Advanced Dim Sum
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Approved Training Organization (ATO)
Partnered with reputable ATOs who have soft skills specialist and a hard skills expert, we offer a total and holistic approach that covers all aspects of the continuous improvement journey, from implementation to evaluation.