This is an exciting and interactive programme. It is designed to provide office administrators, supervisors of clerical and administrative staff and executive secretaries the opportunity to review and develop the interpersonal and professional administrative skills they need to do their jobs effectively, thereby contributing to their own, their boss’ and their organisation’s success.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Be proficient in professional administrative management skills
- Manage a network of working relationships
- Communicate effectively
- Manage time for themselves and others
- Manage the performance of administrative staff
- Organise and manage office administrative systems
Executive secretaries that are charged with the responsibility of managing a support team, Office administrators; and Supervisors of administrative staff.
- The role and functions of Administrative Management in today’s business environment
- Model of the Administrative Manager – The Leader, Manager and Facilitator
- Understand the differences and recognize the similarities between internal and external customers
- Recognise the aspects of teamwork and its importance in the office environment
- How to organise, process and respond to electronic and paper communications to facilitate the flow of information in the workplace
- Be able to use effective interpersonal skills for the workplace to assist the completion of individual and team tasks and to promote the image of the organisation
- How to apply time management and organisational skills to facilitate the completion of tasks and meet deadlines in the workplace
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.