ICDL programme gives people the skills they need to get a job, develop at work, and build their careers.
The programme is tailored to meet the demands of professionals across a broad range of sectors. From finance to marketing, and education to healthcare, ICDL programme provides the specialised digital skills that are needed to excel.
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Work with spreadsheets and save them in different file formats
- Choose built-in options, such as the Help function, within the application to enhance productivity.
- Enter data into cells and use good practice in creating lists. Select, sort and copy, move and delete data.
- Edit rows and columns in a worksheet. Copy, move, delete and appropriately rename worksheets.
- Create mathematical and logical formulas using standard spreadsheet functions. Use good practice in formula creation and recognise error values in formulas.
- Format numbers and text content in a spreadsheet
- Choose, create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully.
- Adjust spreadsheet page settings and check and correct spreadsheet content before printing them
- Knowledge of basic PC skills
- Basic proficiency in reading, writing and understanding English
Who Should Attend
PMETs who would like to enhance their skillsets in Microsoft Office application
Mode of training: Classroom
Duration: 16 hours (2 days)
For latest course schedule, please enquire with your course consultant or simply fill up the enquiry form.
Module 1: Using the Application
Module 2: Cells
Module 3: Managing Worksheets
Module 4: Formulas and Functions
Module 5: Formatting
Module 6: Charts
Module 7: Prepare Outputs
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Kaplan reserves the right to change trainer, in light of unforeseen circumstances.