1) Highlight the significant changes on the new 2015 standard as compared to the interpretation and application of the current ISO 9001 Standard.
2) Focus on ISO 9001 and ISO 19011 Standard requirements
3) Strengthen the foundation of audit methodology, skill & techniques
4) Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS audit and satisfy third-party certification.
5) Acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
Avanta Global’s trainers are suitably qualified industry professionals, bringing a wealth of experience and knowledge from their careers. They consist of WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) certified trainers who have extensive on-the ground as well as training experience.
As they have a good grasp of the inner workings of the various industries, they are able to render valuable insight and groom a ready pool of industry professionals with appropriate training methodologies.