34 SDU Points awarded upon successful completion.
Qualified for 23 Professional Development Units (PDUs) by Professional Engineers Board (PEB) for the registered Professional Engineers (PES)
1. Understanding Workplace Safety and Health legislation
2. WSH (WSH Committees) Regulations 2008
3. WSH (Construction) Regulations 2007
4. General Worksite Safety
5. Mechanical Material Handling and Scaffold
6. Excavation, Tunneling Work and Compressed Air Environment
7. Occupational Health
8. An Overview of Risk Management
9. Accident Prevention and Investigation
10. Safety and Health Management System
11. Safety and Health Audits
12. Assessment – written & case study
Avanta Global’s trainers are suitably qualified industry professionals, bringing a wealth of experience and knowledge from their careers. They consist of WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) certified trainers who have extensive on-the ground as well as training experience.
As they have a good grasp of the inner workings of the various industries, they are able to render valuable insight and groom a ready pool of industry professionals with appropriate training methodologies.