The Child First Aid Course is a compulsory course for childcare and pre-school professionals under the Early Childhood Development Agency’s licensing framework. The aim of the course is to provide relevant knowledge and skills in rendering first aid treatment to a child or infant during any emergency at the childcare or pre-school centers. Any individuals with interest in child/infant first aid.
Upon successful completion of course, a certification with 2 years validity will be issued.
1. Duties and Responsibilities of a First Aider
2. Handling and Transportation of the Injured
4. Circulation and Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation
5. Circulatory System, Wounds, Bleeding and Shock
6. Poisons, Bites and Stings
7. Bones, Joints, Muscle Injuries
8. Burn Injuries
9. Respiratory Choking and Breathing Difficulties
Avanta Global’s trainers are suitably qualified industry professionals, bringing a wealth of experience and knowledge from their careers. They consist of WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) certified trainers who have extensive on-the ground as well as training experience.
As they have a good grasp of the inner workings of the various industries, they are able to render valuable insight and groom a ready pool of industry professionals with appropriate training methodologies.