The CERT First Aid with CPR+AED is a course which combines the first aid knowledge with CPR practice and usage of AED simultaneously into one complete course.
Upon successful completion of course, a certification with 2 years validity will be issued.
1. Duties and Responsibilities of a First Aider
2. Management of Bleedings and Cuts
3. Management of Fractures and Dislocations
4. Management of Skin and Burn Injuries
5. CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) and the Use of AED
Avanta Global’s trainers are suitably qualified industry professionals, bringing a wealth of experience and knowledge from their careers. They consist of WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) certified trainers who have extensive on-the ground as well as training experience.
As they have a good grasp of the inner workings of the various industries, they are able to render valuable insight and groom a ready pool of industry professionals with appropriate training methodologies.