The Basic Cardiac Life Support and Automated External Defibrillation (BCLS+AED) Provider course equips participants with the knowledge and skills for basic cardiac life support according to the guidelines provided by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC) Singapore.
Upon successful completion of this course, a certification with 2 years validity will be issued.
1. Introduction (The Chain of Survival)
2. Guidelines for Proper Chest Compression
3. Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (Adult, Child and Infant)
4. Foreign Body Airway Obstruction (Adult, Child and Infant)
5. Safety in CPR Training
6. Application of Automated External Defibrillator
Avanta Global’s trainers are suitably qualified industry professionals, bringing a wealth of experience and knowledge from their careers. They consist of WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) certified trainers who have extensive on-the ground as well as training experience.
As they have a good grasp of the inner workings of the various industries, they are able to render valuable insight and groom a ready pool of industry professionals with appropriate training methodologies.