This course aims to develop knowledge, skills and attitude in learners to establish and implement food and beverage hygiene
policies and procedures, establish monitoring systems and address non- compliance issues.
- Understand the critical control points, limits and control measures
- Understand equipment maintenance plans
- Understand the audit principles, procedures and techniques
- Identify potential hazards or point of non-compliance
- Ability to establish and documents standards and guidelines in compliance with licensing requirement
- Ability to develop policies and procedures for food and beverage hygiene
- Ability to establish in-house audit process
- Ability to reduce non-compliance cases in the organization
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
WSQ Certified Trainer
WSQ Certified Trainer by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)