This course aims to equip learners with the skills and knowledge required to prepare for and conduct interviews.
It covers planning and conducting the interview as well as making a hiring decision.
- Prepare selection criteria and materials to be used at interview
- Shortlist candidates
- Prepare selection methods and materials to ensure a fair and consistent approach is adopted for all candidates
- Communicate relevant information of the job to the job applicant and clarify any queries they may have about the position, organisation or interview process
- Apply the appropriate interviewing techniques to gather information to ascertain applicant’s suitability
- Control the interview process so that the interview agenda may be completed on time
- Evaluate data gathered at interview to select the preferred candidate
- Conduct reference/document checks on candidates
- Confirm selection of candidate with hiring manager
- Prepare package to provide offer to preferred candidate
- Inform candidates of selection decision.
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
WSQ Certified Trainer
WSQ Certified Trainer by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)