This course aims to develop the knowledge, skills and attitude of learners to perform Workplace Safety & Health supervisory roles. This course also aims to instil awareness and the correct attitude towards the discharge of duties and responsibilities towards workplace safety and health.
- Interpret salient WSH policies, procedures and programmes
- Familiarise workers with WSH policies, procedures and programmes
- Implement and control workplace WSH management programmes
- Implement WSH risk management programmes
- Maintain workplace risk control procedures
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
WSQ Certified Trainer
WSQ Certified Trainer by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)