This course aims to develop knowledge, skills and attitude in learners to lead and manage work teams to contribute towards achievement of organisational goals, objectives and strategic plans. Upon successful completion of course and assessment, learners will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). If you require classes that are not in our schedule, please contact us for assistance. SDF (SSG) funding up to 90% of course fees available for S'poreans and PRs. SkillsFuture Credit funding available for S'poreans. All terms and conditions apply
- Learners must have a minimum pass in English (C6) for GCE ‘O’ Level Certificate and above or its equivalent (i.e. WSQ Work Place Literacy and Numeracy Skills Level 5).
- For learners who do not meet the minimum requirements, an oral interview would be conducted to determine suitability for the course.
This course will benefit F&B personnel whose responsibilities often involve managing and leading team members to meet organisational needs; such as Operation Managers, Multi-Outlet Managers, Outlet Managers and Assistant Outlet Managers in F&B service.
- Get staff to understand organisational objectives, and to direct and organise work teams towards these objectives
- Apply appropriate communication techniques
- Apply methods and process of establishing team purpose, goals and objectives
- Lead team to meet expectations in compliance with corporate governance and social responsibilities
- Build and maintain team spirit
- Identify and address the needs of team leaders
- Seek improvement of strategic planning skills
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
WSQ Certified Trainer
WSQ Certified Trainer by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)