This course aims to develop knowledge, skills and attitude in learners to lead and manage work teams to contribute towards achievement of organisational goals, objectives and strategic plans.
- Get staff to understand organisational objectives, and to direct and organise work teams towards these objectives
- Apply appropriate communication techniques
- Apply methods and process of establishing team purpose, goals and objectives
- Lead team to meet expectations in compliance with corporate governance and social responsibilities
- Build and maintain team spirit
- Identify and address the needs of team leaders
- Seek improvement of strategic planning skills
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
WSQ Certified Trainer
WSQ Certified Trainer by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)