Fees for Singaporeans / PRs - $50
Fees for NTUC Union Members - $10
SkillsFuture Credit claimable
With “Starting a Home Business” as an overarching theme for this 2-day programme, you will learn how to:
- Upskill digitally to create new opportunities for yourself.
- Discover popular digital platforms and e-payments methods (eg. PayNow, SGQR code) to improve your payment convenience.
- Communicate on social media platforms and increase your virtual presence.
- Protect against online hacks and scams and strengthen your cybersecurity skills.
- e-Commerce: how to be a more effective online shopper.
- Identify, protect and appreciate your intellectual property.
- Leverage on ‘Big Data’ for your personal/professional use.
- Maximise technology to improve your productivity and daily life.
- Understand the importance of innovation as Singapore moves towards being a Smart Nation; and how you can stay relevant.
The SkillsFuture for Digital Workplace is a national initiative designed to equip Singaporeans with the mindset and skills to prepare for the future economy. This includes developing basic understanding of emerging technologies and their impact on the workplace, learning how to interpret and use data as well as cultivating a mindset for change, innovation and resilience.
This course is targeted for individuals and working adults who plan to acquire digital skills at a foundational level and familiarise with the various digital tools for the workplace and daily lives. Corporate classes are welcome.
- Singapore’s Future Economy – What is Smart Nation and its impact on you.
- Emerging Technologies – Learn to embrace and not fear it.
- Dangers of unsecured digital transactions and how to protect yourself.
- Identifying and protecting intellectual property in a digital workplace.
- Leveraging technology and tools to ride the wave of the innovative digital workplace
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Please contact provider for more info.
You may click on 'Send Enquiry' to submit your questions.