Social media, video and content marketing are popular tools in the marketing industry, as growing businesses need content specialists to craft creative advertisements to elevate their brand standing and engage social media audiences effectively.
After this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of Social Media Marketing
- Learn the concepts of Content and Inbound Marketing
- Learn and practice Facebook and Instagram marketing and advertising methods
- Understand Video Marketing and practice YouTube advertising
- Practise LinkedIn and other Social Media platform marketing
- Implement measurements and metrics for Social Media Marketing
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Professional Social Media Certificate from Kaplan Higher Education Academy.
- 1 GCE N-Level pass in subjects conducted in English
- Other qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Minimum age of 30 years old with 8 years of working experience will be considered.
- Pass English language subject at GCE N-Level
- IELTS 4.5 or equivalent
- Fundamentals of Social Media Marketing
- Concept of the Uninvited Brand
- Content and Inbound Marketing
- Facebook Marketing Fundamentals
- Process of Responding
- Facebook and Instagram Advertising with live practice and case studies
- Video Marketing
- YouTube Advertising with live campaign setup
- LinkedIn Marketing and Advertising
- Other Social Media Marketing
- Measurement of success for Social Media Marketing
- ROI of Social Media Marketing
- Setting up social media metrics and collecting the right data
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
A Social Media practitioner and strategist.
A trainer with an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment and gives training in this area.
With more than 20 years of corporate and entrepreneur experience, he has an extensive market exposure from North to South Asia. He has in-depth knowledge of how an organization operates from Human Resource, Customer Service, Public Relations, Events Management, Sales Management and Marketing.
His knowledge and experience allows him to integrate, implement and apply them to his Social Media methodology.