Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) are popular tools in the marketing industry as employers often sought specialists to help generate leads, build their brand visibility and optimise their search engine ranking in the highly competitive web space.
After this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the Concept of Micro Moments and fundamentals of Search Engine Marketing
- Learn the Google Ads auction tool
- Use keyword research tool
- Set up an optimised paid search campaign
- Understand SEO and implement SEO tactics
- Measure success of SEM and SEO campaigns
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Professional Search Engine Marketer Certificate from Kaplan Higher Education Academy and Google Ads Fundamentals Certification when they pass Google Ads examination.
- 1 GCE N-Level pass in subjects conducted in English
- Other qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Minimum age of 30 years old with 8 years of working experience will be considered.
- Pass English language subject at GCE N-Level
- IELTS 4.5 or equivalent
- Concepts of Micro Moments
- Advantages of Search Engine Marketing
- The Google Ads Auction
- Keyword search journey and keyword research
- Writing great text ads and ad extensions
- Landing page optimisation
- Campaign and ad group planning
- Campaign settings
- Setting up your first paid search campaign
- Advanced techniques in paid search advertising
- Reporting and measures of success – Google Ads, Google Analytics and data visualisation
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- SEO crawling and indexing
- SEO on-page and off-page factors
- Optional – Google Ads Fundamentals Certification
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Ang Eu Gene
The Founder and Principal Trainer of ClickAcademy Asia and has trained over 6,000 participants in digital marketing courses and seminars across Asia.
23 years experience in marketing, and has worked in top global firms like 3M, FedEx and DHL in various senior sales and marketing roles.
One of the few certified Google Regional Trainer that trains the official Google Ads and Analytics courses.