Our security experts have designed over 140 labs which mimic real time scenarios in the course to help you “live” through an attack as if it were real and provide you with access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
As “a picture tells a thousand words”, our developers have all this and more for you in over 1685 graphically rich, specially designed slides to help you grasp complex security concepts in depth which will be presented to you in a 5 day hands on class by our Certified EC-Council Instructor.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification! This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam.
Upon the successful completion of Certified Ethical Hacker course, you will receive the Certificate – Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) from EC Council.
Mode of training: Classroom
Duration: 40 hours (5 days)
For latest course schedule, please enquire with your course consultant or simply fill up the enquiry form.
CEHv10 consists of 20 core modules designed to facilitate a comprehensive ethical hacking and penetration testing training.
Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Module 03: Scanning Networks
Module 04: Enumeration
Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
Module 06: System Hacking
Module 07: Malware Threats
Module 08: Sniffing
Module 09: Social Engineering
Module 10: Denial-of-Service
Module 11: Session Hijacking
Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
Module 15: SQL Injection
Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
Module 18: IoT Hacking
Module 19: Cloud Computing
Module 20: Cryptography
Having conducted training since 2003, his scope of training is extensive and varied, and it includes topics ranging from Operating Systems, Content Management Servers, Database Servers, Business Process Servers to application development, IT Security as well as IT Process Best Practices like ITIL.
Johnson possesses a strong belief in professionalism; he is well-liked by his students for his ability to conduct class in a lively, engaging and thought-provoking manner. Using real-life examples and use cases, he ensures that his classes are not conducted passively but instead promotes interaction through open-ended questions and sharing.
• EC-Council Instructor Circle of Excellence Award Winner for 2017
• IT consultant with over 22 years of professional experience and deep knowledge of computer technology and information systems
• Able to engage in system designs, developments and implementations along with multimedia presentations
• Possesses good knowledge of operating systems such as Unix/Linux flavors, Microsoft Windows and Novell Network and internetworking devices, security and multi-service network convergence
• Began his programming work on Commodore, Apple IIe and IBM PC systems in 1984
• Had prior experiences in many large-scale, mission critical projects which required software engineering, system programming, application architecture, network infrastructure and security analysis, network design and implementation, and network management
• Built multiple MIS/GIS applications, OLTP, 3-tier applications, web database, and GIS on the internet
• Delivered information technology courses for various corporate clients in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Brunei
• Awarded Instructor of the Year in 2014, and Circle of Excellence Instructor for the year 2010, 2011 and 2012 from EC Council
• A+ (IT Technician)
• CCDA (Cisco Certified Design Associate)
• CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
• CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
• CEI (Certified EC Council Instructor)
• CHFI (Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator)
• ECES (EC Council Certified Encryption Specialist)
• ECSA (EC Council Certified Security Analyst)
• ITIL Foundation Certificate (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
• Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
• MCITP (Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional)
• MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
• MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer)
• MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist)
• OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional)
• OSWP (Offensive Security Wireless Professional)
• SCSAS (Sun Certified Solaris Associate)
Kaplan reserves the right to change trainer, in light of unforeseen circumstances.