Success is not easily defined. To many people, success may mean a strong marriage, enough money in the bank and a fulfilling job. Yet, Bill Gates or Lee Kuan Yew will define success differently.
Success is, therefore, a very personal issue. Most times, people define success by outside definitions. However, the definition of success must come from within. Success means that you have the vision to be all that you can be!
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Apply the qualities that will make them appreciate themselves better and achieve confidence and empowerment for greater productivity
- Take ownership to achieve the personal and organisational goal and to live out their role to achieve excellence in all their endeavours
Mid-level Managers, Executives and Admin Support Staff
Module 1: Wake-Up
Module 2: Look-Up
- To New Challenges
- Notice Changes that are Happening
- Screening of Video - Who Moved My Cheese?
Module 3: Reach-Up
- Be Optimistic
- Look Up to Successful People
- Changing My Perspective
- Screening of Video - Look! No Arms and No Legs and Discussion
Module 4: Give-Up
- Go for Excellence
- Go Swifter, Higher and Stronger
- Set High Standards
- Screening of Video - In Search Of Excellence and Discussion
Module 5: Fire-Up
- Bad Habits
- Unproductive Activities
- Bad Friends
Module 6: Act-Up
- Be Passionate
- Be Passionate
- Be Enthusiastic
- Screening of Video - Fish! Philosophy and Discussion
- Act Quickly
- Take First Step
- Do It Now!
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.