Incorporating both cooperative learning and collaborative learning, blended with technology-enabled activities, this course aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills to facilitate effective work activities and improve team performance by promoting ownership and commitment amongst team members. It also includes working on goals and targets set, maintaining positive relationships and providing support and opportunities for individual and team contributions.
5 - 6 August 2019
- Professionals, managers and executives
- For those employed in supervisory and non-supervisory positions across all sectors
- Provide resources, assistance and support needed by team members
- Analyse project control reports and performance assessment results to ascertain team performance and provide feedback and criticism to team members using appropriate communication techniques
- Involve team members in the planning of work activities to promote ownership and commitment to work plan
- Delegate duties and responsibilities taking into consideration the competencies of individual team member
- Provide opportunities for team members to contribute ideas and skills and maintain positive relationships
- Provide and clarify with team members on work related info using appropriate communication techniques
- Communicate thoughts and feelings to justify a position and responsibilities assigned to team members and persuade and influence them
- Communicate to team members the importance and interdependence of each role and promote the benefits of diversity
- Communicate and agree on individual and team goals and targets to be achieved
- Communicate team performance and related issues of concern to management and provide recommendations to address them
- Respond to provide possible resolutions and seek improvements
Day 1: 9.00pm to 6.00pm
Day 2: 9.00am to 6.00pm
Assessment Day: 30 minutes
(Note that assessment will be scheduled on a separate day.)
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
We have a pool of dedicated academic staff supported by a large pool of part-time academic staff from the industry to guide our students in gaining well-balanced knowledge and perspectives in the course of their studies.