Incorporating both cooperative learning and collaborative learning, blended with technology-enabled activities, this course aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills to have better self-mastery, develop and discover oneself, and to instill a positive self-image and self-esteem. Participants will learn to set their own goals and align them to the achievement of team goals to ensure maximum work effectiveness.
- Professionals, managers and executives
- For those employed in supervisory and non-supervisory positions across all sectors
- Set up personal goals and align them to team goals based on objectives set
- Identify own roles and responsibilities and their contribution towards the achievement of team goals
- Identify personal strengths and weaknesses, list the strategies to overcome weaknesses and describe how personal strengths can contribute towards the achievement of team goals
- Plan and complete personal tasks to meet team goals according to timelines set
- Recognise symptoms of and deal with stress to maintain work effectiveness
- Identify work-life balance programmes to maintain personal work-life balance for the achievement of team goals
- Identify own existing financial position using appropriate tools and describe how to manage such a positio
Day 1: 9.00pm to 6.00pm
Day 2: 9.00am to 6.00pm
Assessment Day: 30 minutes
(Note that assessment will be scheduled on a separate day.)
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
We have a pool of dedicated academic staff supported by a large pool of part-time academic staff from the industry to guide our students in gaining well-balanced knowledge and perspectives in the course of their studies.