Incorporating both cooperative learning and collaborative learning, blended with technology-enabled activities, this course aims to equip participants with the skills to provide team support to team members while taking into consideration diversity issues and to apply effective communication techniques to achieve individual and team goals.
Upcoming intake: 20 - 21 August
Professionals, managers and executives
For those employed in supervisory and non-supervisory positions across all sectors
- Define and align team goals with departmental and organisational goals
- Define own and individual roles within the team and work within the team and organisation dynamics
- Maintain open communication with team members by sharing information
- Listen to and contribute ideas and skills using appropriate communication techniques to achieve team goals
- Demonstrate trust, respect and support towards team members in daily activities to achieve team goals
- Identify potential areas of conflict with team members and methods to overcome them, taking into consideration diversity issues
- Identify and resolve issues and concerns through collaborative activities with supervisor
- Demonstrate responsibility and commitment for work done and to the achievement of individual and team goals
- Accept and provide feedback, advice and assistance in a considerate and constructive manner to accomplish task assigned
- Recommend improvements to established policies and procedures in a proactive manner
Day 1: 9.00pm to 6.00pm
Day 2: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Assessment Day: 30 minutes
(Note that assessment will be scheduled on a separate day.)
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
We have a pool of dedicated academic staff supported by a large pool of part-time academic staff from the industry to guide our students in gaining well-balanced knowledge and perspectives in the course of their studies.