Create your own drop-shipping e-commerce shop with at least 20 products in just 1 day without actually holding any inventory. Learn how manufacturers can directly drop ship the products to your customers on your behalf.
In 2017, retail e-commerce sales worldwide amounted to 2.3 trillion US dollars and e-retail revenues are projected to grow to 4.88 trillion US dollars in 2021
- Learn how to source for niche products from trusted suppliers
- Learn how to make profit without holding any stock or inventory, ever!
- Learn how to fully automate your dropshipping ecommerce business to free up time for your friends & family
- Learn how to exponentially scale your business towards the 6-figure passive income you’ve always dreamt about
- Learn what is dropshipping
- 1 Month FREE Access to Conversion Hub’s Digital Resource Vault, featuring over 40 E-learning courses, 500+ Videos, Proprietary SEO Databases & PR Distribution Lists (worth US$2576)
- Certificate of Completion in partnership with a SPH Associate Company
- 1 x Free Refresher Course. Attend the course again within 3 months to refresh/reinforce your knowledge. You will need to register in advance and it is subjected to availability.
- Laptop– Participants are required to bring their own internet enabled laptop for hands-on exercises
- Google Chrome & Gmail Account
Module 1: Introduction to Drop-shipping eCommerce Course
- Overview of the eCommerce Landscape
- Differences between DropShipping & Selling on MarketPlaces
Module 2: Niche & Product Selection
- Brainstorming for product ideas
- Niche Selection
- Free software to spy on competitors in Marketplaces
- Pricing Considerations
- FREE Product Niche Ideas List
Module 3: Essential Accounts
- Must Have Software to reduce your costs even more
- Registering a Domain Name
- Registering for a Shopify Account (1st month free! *)
- Setting up a business email
Module 4: Setting up your Shopify Dropshipping Store
- Setting up the backend (Payments, Checkouts, Shipping etc.)
- 8 Crucial Pages your store needs
- Creating a buyer psychology centric store navigation
- Using html templates to create pages in seconds
Module 5: Introduction to Oberlo Dropshipping Plugin
- Setting up Oberlo & Linking your Shopify Drop-shipping Store
- Automating Price Settings
- Secret Software to speed up your setup by hours
- Adding Products to Oberlo
- Editing Product Variants in Oberlo
- Importing Products to Shopify
- SEO Management
Module 6: Shopify Themes & Design (Advanced)
- Selecting a Shopify Theme
- Editing your Shopify Theme
- Enhancing User Experience – Typography, Colors & Layouts
- Creating Customer Loyalty – Email Marketing
- Increasing Sales through clever wordings
- Creating Discount Codes
- Best Shopify Apps to boost Sales
- Building the Reputation of your Shopify Dropshipping Store
- Trade Secret: Earn Commission for each item you sell
Module 7: Facebook Marketing
- Introduction to Facebook Advertising
- Selecting a Marketing Objective
- Laser Focused Ad Targeting
- Budgeting for Ad Spend
- Best Ad Formats for eCommerce Dropshipping Stores
- Creating your first Facebook Ad
- Advanced Audience Targeting
Module 8: Bonus Dropshipping eCommerce Content
- Creating Collections on Shopify Drop-shipping Store
- Using FOMO: Cart Countdown Timers
- Choosing which products to promote
- Product Splitting on Oberlo
- Graphic & Logo Design
- Print-on-Demand Businesses
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Soumik Chakraborty has over 10 years of digital marketing experience. He has worked and/or ran campaigns for Streetdirectory, MDIS, Ogilvy (Unilever, Nestle, IBM, Guinness, Cathay, SingTel) American Express- launched Cards, Mothercare- launched eCommerce Platform, Mindchamps, German European School, Dassault Systemes, NTUC Learning, UEX, 8I Investments & more. Work ranges from training to implementations, launches, installs, ROI, acquisitions through various platforms and more through Digital/Online Marketing including Mobile Apps.
He is a Lecturer at James Cook University Singapore teaching Managing Brand and Consumer marketing.
He has trained and taught over 1,500 corporates and students.
Over the years he has done hands-on SEO, Social Media Marketing, AdWords, Content Marketing, eCommerce strategy-launch-implementation, Email Marketing, mobile app marketing, programmatic, DSP and more. All geared towards performance and effective reaching of KPIs.
He has an MBA, with numerous marketing and branding certifications including Google AdWords, Analytics & Mobile certification.
He has been featured on Asian Entrepreneur Portals and Huffington Post and also a tech contributor and writer for many sites. He is a published author on Facebook: Community Management, Ads, and Crisis Management with books on Kindle and Amazon sites.
His training is not just theoretical, but filled with live case studies and practical insights.