ABSS/MYOB Accounting Software Training
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to :
- Use ABSS/MYOB to handle all day-to-day tasks, such as keying in of sales quotations, sales invoices, cheque payments, stock take, etc
- Pick up the fundamental skills needed to perform the main accounting functions offered by this software. You will learn step by step how to use the various functions in MYOB.
- Understand how to perform bank reconciliation, how to generate financial reports such as Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement, GST Report, Stock Report & Debtors & Creditors' Ageing Reports
- Anyone who would like to know how to keep and manage full set of accounts
- Accounts and Admin Assistants/Executives, Bookkeepers, Business Owner, Accountancy students, Accountants and anyone who is interested to know about computerised accounts.
ABSS (formerly known as MYOB) Accounting Software
- Introduction : Overview of ABSS/MYOB
- How to create new data file.
- How to create chart of accounts and assign account type.
- How to update exchange rate table.
- How to create accounts codes for tracing Foreign Currency and linking accounts.
- How to key in transaction exchange rate for payments and receipts so that the system will recognize the realized exchange gain/loss.
- How to create stock codes for inventorised and non-inventorised items.
- How to create Purchase Order and convert it to supplier invoice when goods are received for both local and
- How to key in miscellaneous supplier invoices.
- How to key in payments made to suppliers, both direct and AP payment.
- How to create recurring template for purchases and payments.
- How to create sales invoice for customers.
- How to create recurring template for sales.
- How to key in receipts from customers
- How to key in receipts from customers involving more than 1 currency.
- How to key in direct payments and petty cash payments.
- How to key in interest income and bank charges
- How to key in internal funds transfer.
- How to key in Fixed Deposits for different currencies.
- How to create stock codes for both inventorised and noninventorised items
- How to print stock count sheets and perform stock take
- How to adjust stock cost and stock quantities for stock take
- How to perform monthly bank reconciliation for both SGD and foreign bank accounts.
- How to perform monthly reconciliation for petty cash.
- How to generate monthly reports : Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Ageing Report for
Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, Job Profit & Loss and other analaysis reports.
- How to generate the GST report for every quarter.
- How to generate the standard reports for year end audit.
- How to perform month end closing, year end closing and starting a new year.
- How to perform daily backup of datafiles.
- How to set passwords for different security levels and other system control features.
Customisation of forms
- How to customize sales invoice, purchase order & payment vouchers.
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Ms Carol Lee
Chartered Accountant, with more than 20 years experience.
Clients include : Interior Design, Architects, Retail, Construction, Marine, Shipping, Trading, Hardware shops,Kindergarten, Landscape and etc.