- Understand key concepts of database development and usage
- Able to use controls and sub-forms to enhance and improve functionality
- Create report and perform calculations
Individuals who are interested in learning the concept of a database and demonstrate competence in using a database.
- Understand what a database is and how it is organised and operated
- Create a simple database and view the database content in various modes
- Create a table, define and modify fields and their properties; enter and edit data in a table
- Sort and filter a table or form; create, modify and run queries to retrieve specific information from a database
- Understand what a form is and create a form to enter, modify and delete records and data in records
- Create routine reports and prepare outputs ready for distribution
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Successful trainees will receive the internationally recognised ICDL Certificate upon completion of the course. This certificate is administered by ICDL Singapore, a new initiative from ECDL Foundation.
This is a joint certification between SSG and ICDL Singapore
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
NTUC Learninghub Pte Ltd (Executive Arm of NTUC LearningHub)
NTUC LearningHub® employs industry experienced and vendor certified instructors. These instructors are required to achieve sufficient qualifications before leading a class. In addition, we work with partners to deliver the latest course materials and computer facilities so that students can learn critical skills and prepare for the examinations.