- Understand the basic functions of Excel
- Able to edit & enhance spreadsheet with built-in options
- Create mathematical and logical formulas using standard spreadsheet functions
Individuals who are interested in learning how to use a spreadsheet to produce accurate work output professionally.
- Work with spreadsheets and save them in different file formats
- Choose built-in options such as the 'Help' function within the application to enhance productivity
- Enter data into cells and use good practice in creating lists. Select, sort and copy, move and delete data
- Edit rows and columns in a worksheet. Copy, move, delete and appropriately rename worksheets
- Create mathematical and logical formulas using standard spreadsheet functions. Use good practice in formula creation and recognise error values in formulas
- Format numbers and text content in a spreadsheet
- Choose, create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully
- Adjust spreadsheet page settings, check and correct spreadsheet content before finally printing spreadsheets
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
NTUC Learninghub Pte Ltd (Executive Arm of NTUC LearningHub)
NTUC LearningHub® employs industry experienced and vendor certified instructors. These instructors are required to achieve sufficient qualifications before leading a class. In addition, we work with partners to deliver the latest course materials and computer facilities so that students can learn critical skills and prepare for the examinations.