- Understand the basic functions of Powerpoint
- Able to edit presentation with built-in options
- Apply animation and transition effects to enhance presentations before finally giving a presentations
Individuals who are interested to learn how to create an interesting presentation with pictures‚ images and animations using different functions of a presentation software.
- Work with presentations and save them in different file formats
- Choose built-in options such as the 'Help' function within the application to enhance productivity
- Understand different presentation views and when to use them, choose different slide layouts and designs
- Enter, edit and format text in presentations. Recognise good practise in applying unique titles to slides
- Choose, create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully
- Insert and edit pictures, images and drawn objects
- Apply animation and transition effects to presentations, check and corret presentation content before finally printing and giving presentations
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
NTUC Learninghub Pte Ltd (Executive Arm of NTUC LearningHub)
NTUC LearningHub® employs industry experienced and vendor certified instructors. These instructors are required to achieve sufficient qualifications before leading a class. In addition, we work with partners to deliver the latest course materials and computer facilities so that students can learn critical skills and prepare for the examinations.