- Understand the advanced formatting options of Excel
- Use functions such as statistical, financial and mathematical operations etc
- Analyse, filter & sort data based on the tables and data needed
Individuals who have successfully reached ES-ICDL basic skills levels and wish to further enhance their expertise in Advanced Spreadsheets.
- Apply advanced formatting options such as conditional formatting and customised number formatting and handle worksheets
- Use functions such as those associated with logical, statistical, financial and mathematical operations
- Create charts and apply advanced chart formatting features
- Work with tables and lists to analyse, filter and sort data. Create and use scenarios
- Validate and audit spreadsheet data
- Enhance productivity by working with named cell ranges, macros and templates
- Use linking, embedding and importing features integrate data
- Collaborate on and review spreadsheets. Apply spreadsheet security features
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
NTUC Learninghub Pte Ltd (Executive Arm of NTUC LearningHub)
NTUC LearningHub® employs industry experienced and vendor certified instructors. These instructors are required to achieve sufficient qualifications before leading a class. In addition, we work with partners to deliver the latest course materials and computer facilities so that students can learn critical skills and prepare for the examinations.