What's In It For Me
- Elective module that is part of nationally recognized diploma in security management.
- Gain knowledge and skills in conducting security surveys.
- Be able to perform a management role in the security industry
This course equips the security personnel with knowledge and skills in conducting security survey and be able to apply them in the workplace.
- Obtained Advanced Certificate in Security Supervision and at least a "N" level educational qualification
- At least an "O" level educational qualification with at least 2 years of working experience
- Participants with the following competency ratings from the Employability Skills are eligible:
- Listening/Speaking Min. Level 7
- Reading/Writing Min. Level 7
- Numeracy Min. Level 7
- Security Supervisors with Full Advance Certificate
- Security Agency Manager
- Security Operations Manager
- Chief Security Officer
- Security Executives
- PMET individual who meet the minimum requirement pre-requisites
- To be conducted by an external assessing body
- Work observation - discussion, presentation, project work - throughout the entire training duration and final interview session
- Short-answer written test questions - carried out in a class on a separate day after the training phase
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
NTUC Learninghub Pte Ltd (Executive Arm of NTUC LearningHub)
NTUC LearningHub® employs industry experienced and vendor certified instructors. These instructors are required to achieve sufficient qualifications before leading a class. In addition, we work with partners to deliver the latest course materials and computer facilities so that students can learn critical skills and prepare for the examinations.