- Elective module that is part of nationally recognized diploma in security management.
- Determine the client's expectations and requirements based on contractual terms of references and surveys conducted competently.
- Be able to develop a comprehensive plan for manpower deployment confidently.
This course enable trainees to determine the expectations and requirements of the client based on contractual terms of reference and survey conducted, prepare an operations order to dictate the key areas of operations focusing on physical, personnel and information security and develop a comprehensive plan for the deployment of manpower indicating the importance of their positions, duties and responsibilities in the compound.
- Obtained Advanced Certificate in Security Supervision and at least a "N" level educational qualification
- At least an "O" level educational qualification with at least 2 years of working experience
- Participants with the following competency ratings from the Employability Skills are eligible:
- Listening/Speaking Min. Level 7
- Reading/Writing Min. Level 7
- Numeracy Min. Level 7
- Chief Security Officers
- Operations Executive
- Operations Manager
- Security Manager
Determine Client Requirements
- Analyze security operational plan to ascertain nature of security needs and requirements of client site.
- Determine areas for security coverage in order to carry out site survey.
- Review clients existing security system and equipment to assist in site survey where appropriate.
- Discuss and verify the contractual terms of reference with client prior to site survey.
- Carry out site survey according to agreed terms of reference so that operations order can be prepared.
- Meet up with client to discuss on the site survey findings and to finalize with client the terms of reference for the next step in preparing operations orders.
Prepare Security Operations Order
- Ascertain and analyze security requirements
- Identify workflow and communication channels to determine the type of security equipment and systems used.
- Establish the number of security staff required at each site to prepare their job scope.
- Identify logistical supplies to be used during security duties at clients side.
- Develop operational command and control structures for security staff.
- Plan procedures for operating security equipment and system.
- Drawn up security operations order and submit to relevant person for approval.
Develop a Manpower Deployment Plan
- Prepare security manpower deployment plan in compliance with security operations order and organizational procedures.
- Assign suitable security personnel to clients site.
- Plan duty roster for shift rotation according to organizational procedures.
- Draw up a schedule to visit clients site to ascertain the manpower deployment plan is effectively carried out.
- Prepare contingency in the event of a need to vary initial plan.
- Obtain approval to the manpower deployment plan.
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
NTUC Learninghub Pte Ltd (Executive Arm of NTUC LearningHub)
NTUC LearningHub® employs industry experienced and vendor certified instructors. These instructors are required to achieve sufficient qualifications before leading a class. In addition, we work with partners to deliver the latest course materials and computer facilities so that students can learn critical skills and prepare for the examinations.